Tomorrow is the first of July!! Where has the first half of 2020 gone? I can’t believe that! Summer is upon us! I am loving the 9 P.M. Sunsets. I have not gone swimming yet this summer.
It is time for another monthly wrap up!
My reading has picked up this month. Last month, I only read 3 books. But this month, it is more. Now since summer is in full swing, I don’t know if my reading will slow down again or pick up. I am hoping I can keep the pace I am doing or it will pick up. This month, I did not have any goals cause I had to finish two books that were not on my June TBR list. I am wanting to set goals to my monthly TBRs.
It will start from least enjoyable to most enjoyable.
1. Under The Summer Mistletoe by Stacey Weeks-2/5 Stars ⭐⭐
2. Blame it on Mistletoe by Noelle Fox-3/5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐
3. An Unexpected Valentine by Linda Goodnight-3/5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐
4. Nailed To The Wall (Powertools) by Jayne Rylon-4/5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐
5. Catatonic by T.M. Stark-5/5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I had fun reading these books! The books reviews of the Powetool series and Catatonic will be out over the summer! I will read more holiday reads this winter.